The most abominable crimes committed by Falun Gong are killings and the infringements of human rights.
Under the spiritual control of Li Hongzhi, more than 200 Falun Gong practitioners committed suicide.
According to incomplete statistics, a total of 136 obsessed Falun Gong practitioners “let go of life and death” and committed suicide by July 22, 1999. Among these people, 4 burned themselves, 38 jumped off high buildings or cliffs, 1 jumped down from a truck, 26 jumped into rivers or wells, 25 hanged themselves, 2 fasted to death, 28 poisoned themselves, and 12 cut themselves to death or killed themselves on the railway. Another 103 people committed suicide in order to “ascend to the paradise” from July 23, 1999 to March 1, 2001.
● Liu Yongfeng, a worker of Miaoling Wear-resisting Alloy Factory in Ganjingzi District, Dalian, Liaoning Province, was haunted by the saying “the Doomsday is coming” after practicing Falun Gong and thus became distraught. She lighted a gas cylinder and burned herself to death at the age of 44.
● Yang Qiugui, a native of Yujiang County, Jiangxi Province, left for UK to study for a doctor’s degree in October 1996. He learned to practice Falun Gong through the Internet. On June 1, 1998, he jumped down from a high building to “promote the Fa” in Frankfurt of Germany, and died at the age of 26.
● Wang Xiuyun, a retired worker from Xinxing Knitting Factory of Tangshan City in Hebei Province, after she practiced Falun Gong, always talked again and again that she “was fed up with worldly life” and “would ascend to the paradise,” and “saw a lotus throne flying in the sky” and “would become immortal as soon as sitting on it.” Her family members accompanied her day and night in case of an accident. On January 24, 1998, taking advantage of her family’s negligence, she jumped down from her apartment and died at the age of 50.
● Ma Jianmin, a retiree from Petro China Huabei Oilfield Company, always felt that “there is a Falun rotating in his belly” after he practiced Falun Gong. On September 4, 1998, he cut open his belly with a pair of scissors in order to find the "Falun" and died at the age of 54.
● Feng Lifeng, a farmer from Liujiading Town, Jixian County, Tianjin, often felt that there was a hawk pecking at her head after she fell obsessed with Falun Gong. She said to her husband: “The more I practice, the more I fear, and the more I fear, the more I want to practice.” “I am prepared to go to the heaven.” On March 31, 1999, she cut off her vein in the wrist, then jumped into a pond and died at the age of 32. She left over to her family a letter written with blood which said: “You should study Dafa hard.”
● Liu Pinqing, a senior agronomist from Donggang City, Liaoning Province, after practicing Falun Gong, often felt that Master Li Hongzhi wanted him to reach Consummation. On April 27, 1999, he threw himself into a well and died at the age of 58.
● Li Youlin, a farmer from Anshu Town, Dongliao County, Jilin Province, was obsessed with Falun Gong. On May 21, 1999, he said to his wife: “Tomorrow (April 8, Lunar calendar) is the Master’s birthday, I would like to celebrate his birthday, and pray for him by burning some joss sticks.” The next day he hanged himself at the age of 48. On the site, there was the photo of Li Hongzhi and the leftovers of seven joss sticks.
● Chang Haochi, a student from Shanxi Coal Industry Cadre Management College, believed that his cultivation had already “reached Consummation” and he could “ascend to the paradise.” On July 4, 1999, at the age of 27, he and his fellow practitioner Li Jinzhong aged 50, sat cross-legged and face to face, committed self-immolation and died.
● Tan Yihui, a Falun Gong practitioner from Changde, Hunan Province, was obsessed with Falun Gong and poisoned by Li Hongzhi. On February 16, 2001, he committed self-immolation and died at the age of 26, on the Wanshou Road, Beijing.
● Luo Guili, a student of the 1998 class majoring in refrigeration and air-conditioning in Guangxi Light Industry Technology School, burned himself to death on the Nationality Square in Nanning City so as to “get rid of attachments” on July 1, 2001. He said: “The reason I will burn myself is that I have learnt the Dafa. No other reasons.”
● Li Xiaoying, a Falun Gong practitioner from Shijiazhuang City, Hebei Province, burned herself to death on the east pavement at south entrance of Nanchang Street, Beijing.
All these people were spiritually controlled by Falun Gong. Li Hongzhi’s words were the direct cause of their death.
“I also want to bring humankind a magnificent scene at the time of your Consummation. My thought is this: Have all Dafa disciples, regardless of whether they need bodies or not, elevate their bodies into the sky and then fly away; those who don’t need bodies will have their bodies go through Light-Transformation in the air.” (Teaching the Fa at the Conference in Europe)
On July 5, 1998, after informed that eight Falun Gong practitioners in Hainan Province had a traffic accident on their way to Sanya for spreading Falun Gong, Li Hongzhi wrote to Jiang Xiaojun, the former director of Falun Gong Assistant Station in Hainan, saying: “The eight disciples of mine have reached Consummation in their different worlds.” In fact, seven died and one wounded.
More than 30 people have been killed by obsessed Falun Gong practitioners who had gone mad.
● Wang Xuezhong, a Falun Gong practitioner from Jiahe County, Hunan Province, regarding his father as a devil, made seventeen cuts on the head, neck and chest of his father, until his father died on spot on August 23, 1996.
● Jiang Chaojun and Jiang Xiuxia, a couple, farmers from Jidong County, Heilongjiang Province, both fell obsessed with Falun Gong and were eager to ascend to the “paradise” and become gods. On the night of December 3, 1997, Jiang committed suicide after killing his wife with a knife, and orphaned their 13-year-old daughter and 10-year-old son.
● Wu Deqiao, a worker of supplying and marketing community from Wujiang City, Jiangsu Province, cut his wife to death with a kitchen knife on the night of February 26, 1998, just because his wife tried to stop him as he was practicing Falun Gong. Wu believed that a woman around would affect his practicing.
● Dong Ning, a worker from Changhong Electric Motor Company, Weihai City, Shandong Province, believed that he was going to reach Consummation. On January 7, 1999, Dong hit and injured his coworkers with a mould. The next day, he ran after his father with a knife who narrowly and luckily escaped, but unfortunately a neighbor and her son were injured. He said: “Someone called me to take away my relatives or friends. Killing a person would make me reach Consummation, and then I can save people.”
● Li Ting, a Falun Gong practitioner in Chengde City, Hebei Province, killed his own parents cruelly on March 20, 1999. He said: “My parents are devils, while I’m Buddha. I should eradicate these two.”
● Zhu Changjiu, a Falun Gong practitioner from Qingta Town, Renqiu City, Hebei Province, killed his parents at home on November 26, 1999, just because his parents burnt down his Falun Gong books.
● Tong Yan, a worker from a water supply company of Liaohe Oil Filed, on the night of December 16, 1999, she shouted “up to the heaven” and killed her own daughter Xu Che on the bed, who was only six years old. Later Tong confessed: “A devil told me that I could cultivate into a Buddha if I killed my daughter.”
● Yuan Runtian, a Falun Gong practitioner from Lanhe Town, Panyu City, Guangdong Province, regarded Huang Daisheng, an old man in the same village with her, as a devil offending her in the other space after she was spellbound by Falun Gong. She hurt Huang Daisheng seriously with a knife on February 6, 2000.
● Lan Yunchang, a Falun Gong practitioner from Zhuyu Village, Daxiang Town, Rong’an County, Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region. On April 16, 2001, he axed to death Wei Shaoming, a lone elderly man from the same village. Lan said: “I sent him to the Falun world for a happy life, and I will follow him after reaching Consummation.”
● Guan Shuyun, a woman in Yichun City, Heilongjiang Province. On April 22, 2002, claiming to eliminate devils, Guan choked to death her own daughter Dai Nan, a girl under nine, to the face of dozens of fellow practitioners in order to reach Consummation and ascend to the paradise.
● Chen Fuzhao, a Falun Gong practitioner from Zhejiang Province, poisoned and killed fifteen junkmen or beggars and one Buddhist from May 25 to June 26, 2003, for the sake of improving his “Gong powers.”
“If the evil has already reached the point where it is unsavable and unkeepable, then various measures at different levels can be used to stop it and eradicate it…Completely eliminating the evil is for Fa-rectification, and not a matter of personal cultivation.” (Beyond the Limits of Forbearance)
More than 1,000 Falun Gong practitioners rejected medical help and died because they believed in Li Hongzhi’s fallacy of “Removing Karma.”
Falun Gong is a cult which has done great harm to people’s body and soul. Most people were lured into the cultic trap by Li Hongzhi who promised followers a healthy body. After practicing Falun Gong, many obsessed practitioners firmly believed in Master Li’s teachings and refused medical help; some even lost their lives as a result. Actually, had they received medical treatment in time, many of them would have recovered. But they lost the ability of self-control and went further down the evil way of Falun Gong. Leaving everything including their lives to Falun Gong, many practitioners took a way to death.
● Li Shulin was a Falun Gong practitioner from Liaoning Jinzhou Petrochemical Corporation. In August of 1994, he went a long way to Heilongjiang’s Harbin to attend the Fa classes given by Li Hongzhi. He fell down on the ground of the room as a result of a cerebral thrombosis burst. His family asked Master Li Hongzhi to send out the magical “Gong” to save him. But Li Hongzhi said it was the natural reaction of practicing Falun Gong, and that Li Shulin did not need any medical treatment. Eventually, Li Shulin failed to receive in-time treatment and died away from his home town.
● Liu Fengqin was a retiree of Tianjin Posts and Telecommunications Apparatus Company. After practicing Falun Gong, she believed that she was no longer an “ordinary” person. When her shinbone fractured in a traffic accident, she refused to get medical treatment. She said, “I almost achieved Dafa. I’d rather die than be sent to hospital.” At last, her body was from bad to worse, and she died on December 27, 1997, aged 60. Just before she died, she still shouted, “Master, save me, Master! Master! ”
● Xiao Hemei, an employee of Anshan Railway Station, Liaoning Province, was ill with rheumatoid disease. Since she started practicing Falun Gong, she had never taken any medicines or injection. As a result, she suffered from general dropsy for three times. Every time she was going to the hospital to take some examinations, she was stopped by her husband, the deputy director of Falun Gong Assistant Station in Anshan. She died on June 12, 1998, aged 42.
● Zhang Jinsheng, was a farmer from Fuxin, Liaoning Province, and a Falun Gong practitioner. In 1997, his arm was burnt. He refused any medical treatment, claiming that Master Li Hongzhi was “removing Karma” for him. The wound deteriorated quickly and he died on November 11, 1998, aged 21.
● Bai Yunxiu, a retiree from Hengyang City, Hunan Province, started practicing Falun Gong in the summer of 1995. In July, 1998, Bai Yunxiu ran a fever. Her daughter asked her to see a doctor, but she refused stubbornly. When she was terminally ill on December 10, she still stayed at home and read scriptures written by “the Master.” Finally, she was too ill to hold on, then let her husband read it for her. Thus when her husband was reading, she fell down on the sofa and died.
● Xian Dong, an employee of Hainan Yacha Farm, had been hospitalized for liver disease. After practicing Falun Gong, he believed that Li Hongzhi’s “Fashen (Law Body)” could protect him so he rejected any medical treatment. He got a rapid deterioration and died on July 20, 1999, aged 35.
● Xu Suzhen was a Falun Gong practitioner from Liaoning Province. From 1997, she had been practicing Falun Gong for nine hours every day. Yet she still suffered rheumatism. She refused any treatment because she thought that “it is the Master removing the Karma for me, and as soon as the Karma is removed, I’ll get well.” She was so ill and died on June 2, 1999, aged 49.
● Zhao Xueping lived in Haidian District, Beijing. She suffered from breast cancer before practicing Falun Gong. Her disease took a clearly favorable turn after medical treatment. After practicing Falun Gong she was bewitched by Li Hongzhi that her Master would bless and protect her, so she refused any further treatment. Her disease worsened and she died on August 7, 1998 at the age of 42. She said remorsefully before she died: “It is Falun Gong that drives me to death.”
● Wang Zhexing was a retiree of Beijing Gear Factory. In early June, 1999, he got a fever. He said it was “removing Karma” and kept on practicing Falun Gong, refusing any medical treatment. Later, his children sent him to hospital by force; he pulled out the needle and rejected any treatment. He passed away on June 14.
● Zhang Fengying, a retiree of Zhumadian Cultural Palace in Henan Province, refused any medical treatment when she suffered from a heart disease after practicing Falun Gong. She said Li Hongzhi would cure her of the disease. She said her husband was a devil because he urged her to receive medical treatment. She died of myocardial infarction at the age of 55 on December 4, 1998.
● Hu Xianzhi was a teacher of Baita Middle School, Jiangnan District, Langzhong City, Sichuan Province. He treated Li Hongzhi’s words as Bible. Having a pancreatitis, he still insisted on practicing Falun Gong when he was suffering from bellyache. Lacking in-time medical treatment, the pancreas became necrotic and resulted in his death.
● Liu Shuhua was a civil servant of Xiangfang District, Harbin City, Heilongjiang Province. After practicing Falun Gong, she refused to be sent to hospital when her hepatitis relapsed. She believed that if she went to see a doctor, her “level” would descend, her practicing would lead to no effect, and the Master would no longer protect her. On April 11, 1999, she died of rejecting medical help, aged 52.
● Hu Guangying, a retired worker of Shanghai, contracted scabies, a very common kind of skin disease, in July 2000. She was so obsessed by Falun Gong that she refused medical treatment. Only half a year later, she passed away. What is more lamentable, Zhou Licheng, her husband who was also poisoned by Falun Gong, thought that his wife “had gone up to the heaven.”
● Kuang Guanglan, a worker of Shaoguan Special Steel Plant in Guangdong Province, started to practice Falun Gong at the beginning of 1998. She believed the fallacy that Falun Gong could cure people of any diseases. She refused to receive medical treatment after practicing Falun Gong. As a result, her colonitis turned for the worse. She fell into a trance and was unable to extricate herself. She attempted to committe suicide for three times, and finally killed herself by drinking a farm chemical on April 28, 1998.
“Since hospitals cannot eliminate karma and doctors are not practitioners, they do not therefore have such mighty virtues. They are technicians among ordinary people, who can only remove pains on the surface and leave such illnesses for you in a deeper dimension. Taking medicine is to suppress them inside the body and is as good as accumulating them. One may not feel the pain on the surface, but it is deposited in the deeper level of the body. Performing a surgery is also the same. For instance, suppose that one has a tumor and has it removed. He has only cut off the matter on the surface while the genuine cause of illness is in another dimension, which has not been touched.” (Lecture in Sydney)
“When you take medicine now you’re killing this sickness or the virus at the surface...But it nonetheless accumulates over there. Life after life human beings are accumulating this stuff. When the accumulation reaches a certain extent, the person becomes incurable and when he dies he’s totally destroyed.” (Teaching the Fa in New York City)
Facts clearly indicate that Falun Gong, flaunting the banner of protecting human rights, doesn’t respect human rights at all; on the contrary, it willfully tramples on people’s human rights.