Most victims of Falun Gong are women.
The statistics from All-China Women's Federation show that women and old people constitute the majority of the Falun Gong practitioners, and they are the most vulnerable totemptation of Li Hongzhi’s fallacies. First, they believe the fallacy of Falun Gong without a shadow of doubt and insist on practice. Second, they would give up their jobs, families, affections, and even their lives in order to reach the so-called Consummation.
● On January 23, 2001, Hao Huijun, Chen Guo and other five people who were obsessed by Falun Gong went to Tian’anmen Square and set themselves on fire collectively in order to “ascend to the heaven and reach Consummation.” Two of them died and three were badly wounded and crippled.
● On November 2, 2005, Li Xiaoying, a Falun Gong practitioner from Shijiazhuang, Hebei Province, burned herself to death on the east pavement at south entrance of Nanchang Street, Beijing.
● Hu Guangying, a retired worker of Shanghai, contracted scabies, a very common kind of skin disease, in July 2000. Obsessed by Falun Gong, she refused medical treatment. Only half a year later, she passed away.
Absurd mode of thinking leads to absurd behaviors. Those obsessed by Falun Gong will look upon life and everything in the ridiculous way instilled by the cult. Female Falun Gong practitioners are usually more dependent and they have a low estimation of their ability. Once obsessed by Falun Gong, they are more passive in doing things, thinking Li Hongzhi would arrange everything for them and they have nothing to worry about in their future. Therefore, they leave everything including the sick body, family troubles, and confused sentiments in Li Hongzhi’s care. They act upon whatever Li Hongzhi says. Even when Li Hongzhi asks them to “ascend to the heaven” and “reach the Consummation,” they will burn themselves to death accordingly.
Jiang Yongping, an associate researcher at the Woman Studies Institute of All-China Women's Federation, said: “Li Hongzhi controls the female mentally by making use of their weaknesses and drives them on the way to self-destruction. Falun Gong is a slaughterer harming the female cruelly.”
Poisoned by the evil theories of Falun Gong, some women were killed by their fellow practitioners, and some became murderers.
● On the night of February 25, 1998, Wei Deqiao, from Jiangsu Province, cut his wife to death with a kitchen knife, just because his wife tried to stop him practicing Falun Gong, and Wu regarded that a woman around would affect his practicing.
● On February 20, 2001, Wei Zhihua, a Falun Gong practitioner from Longgang District of Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, saw through the evil nature of Falun Gong, and swore: “Never again to be a follower of Li Hongzhi.” Treated as a devil destroying the Dafa, she was trussed up by her husband and several Falun Gong obsessed followers, and her mouth and nose were covered. She died of suffocation.
● At about 5:00 p.m. on November 25, 2001, Fu Yibin, a Falun Gong practitioner from Xicheng District, Beijing, killed his own father and his wife, and seriously wounded his own mother. According to Fu’s confession, in the afternoon of the same day, he was “awakened” to the truth that it was time for his family to “leave.” Thus the tragedy happened.
● On March 1, 2002, Lin Chunmei and Wen Yuping, two Falun Gong followers from Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, brutally strangled Mai Xinping, a waitress of Hongbin Hostel in Xianyang City, Shaanxi Province in order to “save people.” In an interview with a journalist, Lin said: “Although you regard us as killers, actually we have done a good deed for saving her and sending her to the paradise for happiness.”
Cheated by Falun Gong, some female followers gave up their love and family in order to propagate Falun Gong. Some even became sexual slaves. They were damaged both mentally and physically.
On February 3, 2008, the Minghui Net that “guiding” Falun Gong followers in their cultivation, published two cases.
In order to help others to learn Falun Gong, a female disciple was forced to married a man she did not love by her fellow practitioners, since they told her: “If you don’t marry him, he will not obtain the Fa; that’s the most serious crime you’ll commit.”
Another female practitioner was seduced by a man who promised to teach her the real Dafa. The woman became pregnant, bore a baby, and lived with the man. Later, she made up her mind to leave him. But some senior followers persuaded her to go back to the man. Their reason was that she should not let her family go against the Dafa. They told her, in order to “maintain the Fa,” she should sacrifice.
Instigated by Li Hongzhi, some Falun Gong practitioners took an evil way – “male-female dual cultivation,” i.e. sexual promiscuities.
● Policemen in Shandong Province arrested several Falun Gong practitioners who were performing “male-female dual cultivation” in the Gongshangxincun, Laixi City. Propaganda materials, condoms, and love potions were seized on the spot.
● In 2003, more than ten Falun Gong practitioners from Henan Province, were caught by the police in Zhumadian City, when they were performing “male-female dual cultivation.” Those involved Falun Gong practitioners included old women and men in their seventies, boys and girls in youth, and even mothers and daughters, sisters and brothers.
Li Hongzhi said: “In the community of cultivators, there is a cultivation practice called double cultivation of a man and a woman…Double cultivation of a man and a woman is for collecting yin to supplement yang and vice versa with mutual complement for mutual cultivation, enabling the goal of balancing yin and yang to be achieved.” (Zhuan Falun)
“What is for human beings conventional wisdom is inverted…Many of the things that mankind considers bad are good. And many things that mankind considers good are bad.” (Teaching the Fa in Canada, 2006)
“Cultivation principles are the opposite of those of human beings.” (Teaching the Fa in San Francisco, 2005)